( Alpharacks )
We're only showing temporary offers which are valid till a certain period of time or till the services are out of stock. This means you should be very quick ordering the services! !!! All offers on this website are currently valid !!!
A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. The virtual dedicated server (VDS) has also a similar meaning.
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system (OS), and customers may have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software-defined, are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server.
All above Virtual Private Servers include:
- Los Angeles, United States (US) Location.
- At least 1 IPv4 address and IPv6 addresses on request.
- SolusVM VPS Control Panel, OpenVZ Virtualization
- Full Root/SSH Access Included
- TUN/TAP and PPP Supported
- Premium Network Mix: PCCW, NTT, ChinaTelecom, CN2, Comcast, Telia, HE, GTT, and Zayo
- Extra Bandwidth
- Extra vCPU's
- Extra IPv4 IP Addresses
- Extra Hard Drive (HDD) space
- Upgrade to 1GBps port